WATERLOO SOUTHBANK | LONDON
Builders and Miscellaneous Enabling Works
Comast Construction were given the task of carrying out a number of measured works in both the residential and commercial blocks at Waterloo Southbank.
CLIENT: Canary Wharf Construction Ltd
- Minor repairs to existing doorway at Shell Tower – interface between surrounding walls and temporary hoarding on staircase 01 – (render removal, render reinstating, painting, fixing skirting).
- Installation of new steel lintel above the doorway (intumescent painted) on Mezzanine level in block 3.
- 1st and 2nd fix works in Staff Lobby at Shell Tower – installation of suspended ceiling (including; supporting frame / new GRG ceiling coffer / forming ceiling bulkhead above the door / tape jointing / plastering / painting), supply and fit of supporting steel frame for the coming door, supply and fit new S/S skirting,
- Screed package – installation of 40mm nominal Isocrates screed Rapide over multiple levels (-L02 to L28) – including some repair works to screed laid by others.
- Smoke Shaft 3 – remedial works (scabbling both reveals of the shaft and making them good afterwards).
- Grouting below and around metal base plates on multiple balconies.